- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 onion cut into very small cubes
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 large red bell peppers cut into very small cubes
- 200 gr. of rice carnarolli
- 1 lt of fish broth
- ½ cup of white wine
- 150 gr. peeled shrimps
- 4 squid cut into rings
- 6 washed mussels in shell
- 200 gr. cooked octopus
- 30 gr. of butter
- 2 sheets of nori seaweed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Serve a portion on each dish, decorate with the rest of the sauté and sprinkle a little chopped parsley.
- Remove the heads of the shrimp, placed in a pot next to the fish broth and wine, heat until it begins to boil. Lower the heat to a minimum and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Finely cut calamari in rings.
- Strain the broth into another pot, and keep on medium heat without boiling.
- Cook the whole green beans for one minute, remove and reserve.
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil, let it heat, add the finely chopped onion. Cook over low heat for a few minutes, until the onion is transparent. Add the rice and stir to cover the best possible olive oil, and keep stirring for two or three minutes. We add the broth little by little and stir so that the rice absorbs it. Add just enough to cover the rice and let it be absorbed, simmer, when almost consumed, add again the same amount, and continue until the rice is tender.
- Once you have the tender but firm rice, rectify the salt point.
- In another very hot saucepan sauté the seafood with olive oil, garlic, salt and freshly ground black pepper, red pepper and green beans. Mix half the sauté with the risotto.